Make-up & Permanent Cosmetics
i.d. BareMinerals Makeup
Makeup so pure you can sleep in it!
*As seen on QVC*
Customized Makeup Application
- Let our makeup artists bring out the best in you! – $25
- With a same day spa service – $20
Special Occasion Makeup
- Put your best face forward on your special day. From dramatic to subtle, we want you to look your best! – $35
- An in-depth educational service. Our makeup artists will teach you techniques to achieve beautiful results! Step-by-step instruction on how to recreate the look at home. – $45
*$20 credited towards same day purchase of $60 or more of Bare Escentual products.
~ Permanent Cosmetics ~
We have the finest quality digital machine that will give you beautiful results every time!
Nouveau Contour Intelligent
Permanent Makeup is a very precise process and is in most cases irreversible. It is therefore important that one should apply Permanent Makeup with the best equipment available. The Nouveau Contour Intelligent is unique ‘state-of-the-art’ micro-pigmentation system.
- The first computerized Permanent Cosmetics device
- High power for cosmetic and medical procedures
- Individual program settings for each area of application
- Automatic needle frequency adjustment
- Maximum needle speed of 180 insertions per second
- Consistent needle frequency, despite resistance of skin
- Minimal trauma to the skin: all needle punctures are consistent
- Liquid Crystal Display used in state-of-the art appliances
Permanent Cosmetic, or Permanent Makeup, is the revolutionary method of depositing hypoallergenic mineral pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. All procedures are performed using Nouveau Contour devices: “state-of-the-art,” fully computerized, digital machines that provides less trauma and excellent results.
Why permanent cosmetics?
The objective of these procedures is to raise self esteem, self confidence, allow for a more active lifestyle, personal freedom, as well as saving time. Both men and women who need, or are experience the following, realize the positive results of permanent makeup:
- Allergies to cosmetics
- Unsteady hands
- Contact lens sensitives
- Visual impairments
- Before and after Chemotherapy
Pricing (all prices include the touch up done 4-6 weeks after initial procedure)
- Eyebrows – $350 Digital Permanent Cosmetics
- Eyebrows – $350 Nano Needling
- Eyebrows – $375 Microblading
- Eyeliner – $325
- Lash Enhancement – $300
- Lip Liner – $325
- Blended Lip Liner – $350
- Full Lips – $375
The process of permanent cosmetics has been used and endorsed for years by Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeons, Ophthalmologists, and Dermatologists. They embrace these procedures as non-surgical “cures”
What people are saying?
- “I love waking up in the morning and having pretty eyes. I’m so blonde that my eyes seemed to disappear before my permanent eyeliner” – Lois, M., Estate Planner
- “My brows look wonderful. I still can’t believe that the won’t rub off. Can’t wait to test them this summer at the beach” – Margie M., Bookkeeper
- “I believe that I really do look younger after having my lips lined and colored. My husband loves it too” – Joyce S., CEO
- “Being legally blind, I was never sure if I had too much make up on or not enough. Now I can walk out the door with confidence knowing my makeup is perfect. A little shadow and I’m off” – Terri O., Advisor for the Visually Impaired